Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

One of my creative stories...

Gun Blood-Introduction


Rin - As I dragged through the burning flame buildings of Rebellion City, my heart grew hatred towards North Brigade. Their N.B.F swept across our city like a disease. The friends I had made here were all dead. My life here had died. Everything was gone now. South Brigade was slowly dying. My body was injured from the explosions that the N.B.F had caused. I could hardly walk. I had to make it out of the city. I thought of nothing but to keep my body stable. My life depended on it. I feared that I would give up and die here in the burning flames of Rebellion City. I did not want it to happen. I was the only survivor alive. Surely this meant something. The thick smoke covered the street like a heavy fog. I could hardly breathe. I had to make it out of here alive. The remains of the citizens of this city was scattered every where. It brought pain to my heart to see the young ones lying on the ground. The North Brigade had really done it this time…
I slowly walked through the burning city. However, I suddenly heard a noise up ahead. I then came to a stop. The noise sounded like machine foot steps. The noise started to get louder and louder. Soon, I realized that it was one of North Brigade’s N.B.F. I quickly limped towards one of the boulders to hide. The N.B.F foot steps got closer and closer and soon came to a stop. I quietly sat behind the boulder. Sweat was swimming down my face as though my drips were racing one another. My heart was pounding. There was silence among the street. The only thing you could here were the burning flames. Thoughts began rushing through my head. What if it had seen me limping towards the boulder? What if it was waiting for me to come out of my hiding spot? I didn’t know what to do. My body would not move. Was I that frightened by it? Once again, the noise of the foot steps from the machine had started. The sound began to fade away soon after. I felt a glimpse of relief come over me. I slowly stuck my head out to see if it was safe to come out. I saw no N.B.F insight. My body ached horribly when I got up from the ground. Little by little, I slowly moved back to my position in which was the way out of the city. Maybe that N.B.F was on patrol to make sure that there were no survivors left from the killing spree they committed. Nevertheless, I kept my mind on making it out of here alive. I now knew that I had to be cautious, for there might be more N.B.F on patrol in this city. The thick smoke turned morning into dark. It was a little hard to see where I was going, but I managed to keep my sight in focus. Up ahead, I saw a sign stating “You are now leaving Rebellion City”. The joy of seeing that sign gave me a boost of energy to dragged my self a little faster toward the exit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment