Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rise of Genicide


Kin’s Thoughts

Kin- I feel as though this world needs a new uplifting cause. I think I could do that. Maybe I could start with this city first…yeah, I believe that could work. A few glitches with the people I meet can be resolved with my words of wisdom. I am sick and tired of the gangs beefing with one another. Its time I took a stand and showed them what a real gang is all about. It’s not about how you present the game…Its all about how you run it. I’ve been walking the streets of Sheen City and nothing positive has showed its self upon this damn playground of gangs. Let’s see…hmm…well for starters, Sheen City is pretty big in Section 2. Its pretty damn stupid knowing 15 years ago, the United States declared Gang War…to sum all the bullshit up, gang violence was the cause of it. Gangs from different states beefed with other states…blah blah blah. Soon after, the killing started to begin...followed by a dose of stealing, raping, and to top all off with the confusion of religious beliefs…So finally, the government got tired of it and soon after divided the country into four sections. Now the states that are in the same section still have their ups and downs till this day, but its better than letting the states reunite together, because all hell would break loose….ha…well at least were still called U.S.A…United Sections of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment